Magazines, periodical, glossaries are publications and they most likely publish on a schedule time such as daily, weekly, or monthly containing different variety of contents. These magazines, publications are generally financed by advertising, magazine sale price and by subscriptions, or all three. Now with the internet, the trend now is the distribution thru the internet, but newsstands and mailings are still the preferred method.
Homecare and nurse registry magazines are distributed by paid circulations, free circulations and controlled circulations. Homecare magazines and publications are sometimes free and most are available at a local library. Homecare and nurse registry magazines is an industry based magazines. Our main goal on this web page is to provide convenient access to numerous subscriptions to healthcare magazines, publications, periodicals, and journals. Below is a list of compiled healthcare magazines, especially homecare and nurse registry publications for your convenience.
Listings of healthcare, homecare, nurse registry, periodicals, and journals.
- Health Service Journal (HSJ) . Weekly magazine dealing with healthcare policy and management issues.
- Healthcare Information’s Online. Articles, a products and services guide, and a collection of product tests or lab reports and spotlights.
- Health Data Management . Information on health care information technology.
- Managed Care Update . Offers information on issues such as capitation, compensation, contracting, Medicare, and NCQA accreditation for physicians and HMO executives.
- Information Review, The (TIR). Electronic serial designed to allow busy medical and information system professionals to stay abreast of the latest academic developments in clinical information and computing.
- Health Care Online . Online healthcare magazine which offers information on topics such as medications, diseases, treatments, and related news updates.
- AHA News . News source for hospital and other health care executives.
- Materials Management in Health Care . News and management strategies for health care materials management, central service and infection control. Excerpts from current issues and archived articles.
- Mantissas Communications Group, Inc. Publishes several newsletters for professionals in the fields of behavioral health, long-term care and children’s services.
- Business Insurance – Homecare Insurance.
- Hospitals and Health Networks . Information source for health care executives. Relates and analyzes the social, political, and economic forces shaping healthcare delivery.
- American Journal of Nursing / AJN. Number one nursing magazines for registered nurses, license practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants.
- Journal for Nurses in Staff Development . Information’s in relations to managements of nursing personnel.
- Hospice Journal. Associations of Hospice Journals.